Shipping Rates and Policies
Shipment Origin: InflatableParadise shipments are F.O.B. Tampa, Florida or Las Vegas, Nevada via common carrier. The carrier choice is InflatableParadise's sole decision. InflatableParadise discourages domestic USA shipments to USPS post office boxes because the USPS does not offer adequate shipment tracking nor does the US Postal Service offer package pick-up service. Each shipment sent to a post office box in the USA will incur a $5.00 surcharge and the shipment will not be traceable. Shipping via the US Postal Service is at your own risk. InflatableParadise ships all packages with no signature guarantee; you must agree to delivery without the recipient‘s signature.
Returns: InflatableParadise.com accepts returns only within 30 days after shipment.
Please Note: You must get a Return Authorization from InflatableParadise.com. Email CustomerCare@InflatableParadise.com with your complete contact information, including Order Number. If you return a product to us without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION, your package will be refused and returned back to you.
Return shipments must display the return authorization (RA) number clearly on the shipping carton next to the shipping label. Returns without a properly displayed RA# will be rejected. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping expenses as well as all other shipping expenses under all circumstances. All returned non-defective merchandise must be in original purchase condition with the original packaging intact and include the original receipt/order number/packing slip to be eligible for credit. All returns that are eligible for credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee. InflatableParadise will issue credit upon approval of returned merchandise. InflatableParadise will not issue credit for returned merchandise damaged in shipment. This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, shipping or damaged packaging. InflatableParadise will not issue call tags for returns.
With a Return Authorization, address product returns to:
401 N Howard Ave
Tampa, FL 33606
A purchaser who refuses shipment or issues a delivery call tag return to InflatableParadise will be charged for the call tag as well as the return shipping before any eligible credit is issued, if the return is accepted. Call tags cost an additional $10.00.
Shipping Damage: InflatableParadise will cover items damaged by the shipping carrier unless the buyer requests shipment by the US Postal Service or by his own shipping account/carrier. The procedures to replace a damaged shipment are as follows:
- For items shipped via "non-freight" carrier service such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc...
- The shipment recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label: DHL at 1-800-Call-DHL, FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx, UPS at 1-800-PickUPS. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up because the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 5 business days of the shipment's delivery.
- After DHL, FedEx or UPS picks up the damaged shipment, notify InflatableParadise.com of the situation via email to CustomerCare@InflatableParadise.com. Include the InflatableParadise receipt and order number for your purchase as well as a description of the damage.
- InflatableParadise will replace the shipment at no additional cost to the purchaser after InflatableParadise has verified that the shipment's item(s) was in fact damaged during shipment. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
- For items shipped via freight service such as FedEx Freight, Watkins, etc...
- The shipment's recipient must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered.
- The recipient must notify the freight delivery driver of the shipping damage, request damage documentation and refuse the damaged shipment.
- InflatableParadise will replace the item at no additional cost to the purchaser after InflatableParadise has verified that the item was in fact damaged during shipment. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks or more.
- The purchaser is responsible for all freight shipping charges, to and from order destination, as well as a 20% restocking fee, for freight items refused or returned including items not damaged beyond the outer packaging.
InflatableParadise.com will not cover a shipping damage return and/or replacement in which the purchaser fails to follow the proper procedure.
Errors: InflatableParadise.com will charge for shipping errors unless InflatableParadise is the cause of the error. Shipping errors include shipment refusal, incorrect address, address change and failed delivery. Shipping error charges include return shipping costs, address change/correction charges and any costs for reshipment.
Warranties: InflatableParadise.com warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the shipment date unless otherwise noted. InflatableParadise will replace any item returned to us within the parameters of this policy and found to be defective. All returned merchandise must be properly packed for a safe return shipment and in original purchase condition with the original packaging intact, the original receipt/order number/packing slip and an explanation of the item's problem. InflatableParadise will not refund, credit or cover shipping expenses for warranty item returns or warranty item replacements under any circumstance. Inflatables Paradise is not liable for misuse of its products. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to follow instructions, shipping damage or damaged packaging. InflatableParadise.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
A Warranty claim beyond the terms of this policy is the responsibility of the purchaser and must be addressed directly with the product manufacturer.